Saturday, March 2, 2013

PAIL's 20 Questions

If you'll take a second and look to the right of your screen you'll see that big button that says I am a part of the PAIL blog roll. PAIL stands for: Pregnant and/or Parenting through Adoption/Infertility/Loss. I've been part of the blog roll for months and done nothing. This month I figured, hey why not do the monthly theme. Enjoy!

Les Questions
.
  1. What was the last thing you threw in the garbage/recycling? I put an empty plastic bottle in the recycling.
  2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? According to my handy-dandy iphone it's currently "Skyfall" by Adele. Love her and that song!
  3. What is your favorite quote? "Life is a succession of moments, to live each one is to succeed." -Corita Kent
  4. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Mopping the tile floors.
  5. What is your favorite form of exercise? Ballet/dance
  6. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
    ~Favorite time of the day: Nap time or bed time.
    ~Day of the week: Sunday
    ~Month of the year: September
  7. What is on your bedside table? Small lamp, clock, picture frame, cloth basket with tissues, meds, chapstick, lotion, etc in it and a water bottle.
  8. What is your favorite body part? Of my body: my hair.
  9. Would you use the power of invisibility for good or evil? I'd use it for good I'd hope. 
  10. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? Probably my current age, because it's not too bad. 
  11. What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery? Pay off my student loans.
  12. What is your biggest pet peeve? Probably people who don't follow through on things. It bugs me a lot, I confess.
  13. If you could know the answer to any question, what would it be?  "Where will I be in 5 years?"
  14. At what age did you become an adult? According to the government 18, but let's be honest here real true adulthood began at more like 20 or 21 for me personally.
  15. Recommend a book, movie, or television show in three sentences or less. "The Giver" totally gives you an interesting perspective on life no matter your age. It's fantastic and a great book to re-read.
  16. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Usually got into mischief that my parents did not like....I was much too curious for my own good sometimes. 
  17. What was the first album you bought with your own money? I don't remember....maybe Ace of Base?
  18. If someone wrote a book about you, what would be the title? "Ramblings of a Sailor's Lady" It seems fitting. LOL!
  19. What story do you wish your family would stop telling about you? How quote "big" I was at birth and then turned out smallish in size. Such an annoying story after 27 years.
  20. True or false: The unicorn is the greatest mythical creature. State your case.  I have no opinion either way. Mythical creatures have never held my interest all that much. 

2 comments:

  1. I love The Giver! And I have no interest in mythical creatures either, really. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your response to #19... my bio family would tell almost the same exact story about me, only reversed. I was so little when I was born, and yet I got so big. Hmmmm... maybe I was small because my bio-mom smoked through her whole pregnancy? *shaking my head*

    ReplyDelete